General Classicfind-Sa Posting Policies
As a condition of your use of Classicfind-Sa you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Classicfind-Sa and any potential consequences that may result from your post.
General Reasons for Ad Removal / Ads Being Placed on Hold or Minor Changes Made, Include:
• Ads that report / rant about potentially fraudulent or inappropriate ads, or policy violations. Please report ads via the “report ad” function located within each ad, or, Contact Us with ad details (ad id, email address, etc.)
• Ads outside of Classicfind-Sa Policies
• Removal of personal information from an ad
• Duplicate of another goods or services ad you’ve posted, or multiple ads in different locations
• Duplicate accounts – Creating multiple accounts for the sole purpose of duplicating ads is not permitted
• Posted under the wrong category (you must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
• Not entering your contact details through the means provided by the site (for example as part of an overlay, logo or watermark)
• Entering information in incorrect fields (you must use the fields provided), or, not completing all the fields
• Ads posted in a language other than English. We only accept ads in English; it’s acceptable however, to include a translation of your ad in another language in addition to English
• No overseas ads accepted – Classicfind-Sa is only for local use
• No website links to other property / job / classified or auction sites, and / or such other sites that we may deem to be inappropriate
• Removal of keywords that refer to competitive websites, or removal of brands in the case of keyword spamming; IE: brands that are not accurately descriptive of the item / service or not related to the item/service advertised. The keyword spamming rule applies to all categories; if you tag “Toyota,” “Nissan,” and “Volkswagen” to describe a Volkswagen car for sale, then we will remove “Toyota” and “Nissan”
• Not descriptive enough (Ads that do not provide enough detail will be removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience)
• Appears to be a copy of another ad posted on Gumtree (you may not copy another users ads; your ad must be original)
• Not providing images of the goods at the time of listing when expressly requested to do so
• Images which are unsuitable for the purpose (Example: too small, hand drawings, word art, etc.)
• Images that are used to emulate features offered by Classicfind-Sa
• Editing purposes (typos, duplicate keywords, etc.)
• Inappropriate language
• Vehicle ads that do not list the full selling price
• Inappropriate photos / images
• Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender / sexual orientation / disability
• Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
• Selling body parts / bodily fluids
• Ads requesting / offering adoption or surrogacy in any capacity
• Using Classicfind-Sa’s reply system to send unsolicited replies to users
• Classicfind-Sa reserves the right to remove any postings that we feel are irrelevant to the Classicfind-Sa Community, with or without notice.
There are several reasons why an Ad may have been removed from the site. If this occurs, the ad may be suspended temporarily (factor dependent) until reviewed; we check reported ads as quickly as we can.
In most cases we email to confirm that your ad has been removed and if possible, provide you with an opportunity to resubmit. Please remember to check your junk / spam folders. If your junk / spam settings are set at high, Classicfind-Sa emails may not be delivered to the spam / junk folders at all; please consider adding Classicfind-Sa to your safe senders list if possible.
If you feel your ad has been removed in error, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help.